Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This Article is in accordance with al-Amin's Journal Scope
- Article files in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file formats.
- The Article has an abstract consisting of 200 words followed by keywords
- This Article consists of at least 5000 words
- The text meets the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in Author Guidelines , found in About the Journal Submission Menu.
The name and email address you enter on this journal site will be used exclusively for the purpose of this journal and will not be available for the purpose or benefit of any other party.