Syaikhuna: Jurnal Pendidikan dan Pranata Islam STAI Syaichona Moh. Cholil Bangkalan
- With the scope of Islamic education and Islamic institutions (Islamic Law Islamic Studies)
- Never been and not published in other journals,
- Prioritized based on empirical research,
- Written in English (using Microsoft Word, Book Antiqua 11, 1.5 spaces, A-4) or Arabic (Microsoft World, Traditional Arabic 16, 1.5 spaces), Send to: http://ejournal.kopertais4.or.id/madura/index.php/syaikhuna
2. The identity of the letters requires; a title, author's full name, affiliation, email, abstract (200 words, minimum, including; objectives, methods, results, conclusions, and impact), and keywords (3-5 words).
3. The content of an empirical research paper consists of Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, and Bibliography.
4. The introduction, which consists of background, literature review (to compile state of the art), objectives, and problem formulation, is written in one chapter without subheadings.
5. The method consists of a description of the type of research, data collection, data sources, data types, and data analysis. Written in paragraph form.
6. Results and Discussion informs several important (original) field data obtained from questionnaires, surveys, documents, interviews, observations, and other data collection techniques. It can be supplemented with tables or graphs to clarify the results. All figures and tables should be centered and numbered consecutively. Tables (see Table 1, Table 2,...) should be presented above the center alignment table. Descriptive headings should be placed after the table headings (see Table 1, Table 2,...) above each table. The source of the table should be placed on the table in a straight position. Figures and tables should be mentioned in the corresponding text.
7. Conclusion: write the research results concisely and then describe the logical consequences of developing the science and praxis of Islamic education. Conclusions are not indented, and use Garamond 12 in bold.
8. Bibliography consists of references and citations referring to the APA style sixth edition using a reference manager (Mendeley/Zotero/Endnote).
9. Arabic to Latin transliteration refers to the Library of Congress model.
SYAIKHUNA dilisensikan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional.